The world's lightest climbing treestand. The X-Stand X-1 is engineered out of 6061 T6 Aircraft Aluminum, the lightest aluminum in the industry.
- Designed to be extremely stable
- Seat and foot platform are designed to pair up perfectly and lay flat on each other for easy packing
- Simply wrap the included bungee chord around both parts and attach the backpacking straps for secure/silent fit
- Unique design makes carrying this stand to the field very convenient
- Bungee cord cinches the two parts together eliminating any noise while walking
- Back pack straps also double as our tether straps to keep your foot platform and seat together while you are climb up the tree
- Once you have reached your desired height simply tighten the straps to secure your seat
- Patented Pro-FleX carbon composite flex arms set this stand apart from any other climber
- Flexible arms eliminate the need for heavy bulky upper framework
- While regular treestands only grip the back of a tree, these arms allow the cable to move inward as weight is applied to grip the tree on the sides as well as the back
- Flex arms work to push the cable away from the tree while climbing, giving added clearance for the hunter to ascend and descend
- Simply take your weight off the platform to release the cables from the tree when you are ready to climb again
WARNING: See owner's manual for full list of warnings.
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping