Sometimes, the best spots for food plots can be the toughest places to maneuver heavy equipment. If you can get there by 4-wheeler or foot and the area gets 3 to 4 hours of sunlight a day, Imperial No-Plow can give you a hardy, fast-growing crop of highly nutritious and attractive forage. No-Plow is a high-protein annual that can provide up to 9 months of attraction and nutrition for optimal deer growth and antler development -- and preparation can be done with as little as hand tools.
- No Till Necessary
- Includes specially selected cereal grains, clovers, rape, and radish
- Highly attractive annual forage specifically designed for areas hard to access with farming equipment (logging roads, remote clearings, etc.)
- Can be planted either in a fully prepared seedbed, or with minimal ground preparation sufficient to establish good seed-to-soil contact
- EXTREMELY drought and cold tolerant
- Establishes quickly and grows rapidly
- Tolerates as little as only 3-4 hours of broken or filtered sunlight a day