The MaxxAir Tilt fan is perfect for all of your small and medium sized ventilation needs. It can be used in small workshops, on patios, in garages and in warehouse stations. This fan is also useful for drying carpet when tilted 180 degrees. The 24 in. tilt fan has non-skid positioning legs, roll-around wheels for mobility and a rugged 22-gauge steel housing for durability, as well as OSHA compliant, powder-coated grilles.
The fan is shipped completely assembled; to operate simply plug into a standard outlet.
Heavy duty 2-speed thermally protected direct drive motor
- Fan drum tilts up to 180 degrees
- Four blade design to deliver quieter performance
- Non-skid positioning legs
- Snap-on roll around wheels and built-in handle for easy mobility
- Rugged 22-gauge steel housing for durability
- OSHA compliant rust-resistant grilles
- 7.5-foot power cord