The Wonderwood is a high performance Wood circulator that is more efficient and cleaner burning than any other circulator on the market. It is EPA Certified to the latest Wood Stove standards for Emissions. . It offers a non-catalytic, trouble-free, operating system that is controlled with a burn timer system to provide a clean burn. It offers an easy access ash pan that makes clean up a breeze and a lift top with positive safety latch to use its auxiliary cooking surface. Tested and certified to U.L.. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. It is safe, durable, and versatile. Designed to Heat up to 1800 Sq. Ft. (up to 106,000 BTUs), this stove will last approx. 8 hours per fuel load.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- TRI-AIR induction for hotter fire, greater efficiency, and less creosote accumulation
- Firebrick lined for long life and combustion efficiency
- Heavy duty grates are more durable, for longer life and more complete combustion
- Non-electric, bi-metallic thermostat provides automatic comfort control without needing electricity
- Cooking surface with a lift top lid and positive safety latch