The Hotblast HB1440E add on furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and work seamlessly with your existing furnace. It is EPA Certified to be clean burning and meets all current EPA guidelines. With dual 550 CFM blowers and up to 140,000 BTUs it is designed to heat a home up to 2,500 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick lined plate steel firebox with an integrated shaker grate surrounded by grey powder coated steel giving the unit an eye appealing look. Connection to your existing ductwork is easy with the two 8" diameter heat outlets. It has front mounted air controls for precise burn settings. This furnace uses re-burn technology that does not require the use of expensive catalysts making it very easy to maintain. This Furnace also comes equipped with a Digital Thermostat that controls an Automatic damper system that when extra heat is needed it automatically adjusts the air intake to boost the fire and deliver more heat to your home. In addition, we have also included a Universal Filterbox to add the air filter and allow easy hookup to your home's return air system.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Dual 550 CFM blowers provide redundancy
- 6" Rear mounted flue outlet
- Dual 8" diameter heat outlets
- Firebrick lined to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate Ash door with removable dump pan
- Front mounted air intake controls for easy adjustment