The Hotblast HB1330E add on furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and work seamlessly with your existing furnace. It is EPA Certified to be clean burning and meets all current EPA guidelines. With a 550 CFM blower and up to 120,000 BTUs it is designed to heat a home up to 2,000 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick lined plate steel firebox with an integrated shaker grate surrounded by grey powder coated steel giving the unit an eye appealing look. Connection to your existing ductwork is easy with the two 8" diameter heat outlets. It has front mounted air controls for precise burn settings. This furnace uses re-burn technology that does not require the use of expensive catalysts making it very easy to maintain.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- 550 CFM blower included
- 6" Rear mounted flue outlet
- Dual 8" diameter heat outlets
- Firebrick lined to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate Ash door with removable dump pan
- Front mounted air intake controls for easy adjustment