The Clayton CL1660E add on furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and work seamlessly with your existing furnace. It is EPA Certified to be clean burning and meets all current EPA guidelines. With twin 800 CFM blowers and up to 180,000 BTUs it is designed to heat a home up to 3,000 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick lined plate steel firebox with an integrated shaker grate surrounded by HVAC grey painted steel giving the unit an eye appealing look. Connection to your existing ductwork is easy with the dual 8 inch heat outlets. It has Front mounted air controls for precise burn settings. This Furnaces uses re-burn technology that does not require the use of expensive catalysts making it very easy to maintain. This Furnace also comes equipped with a Digital Thermostat that controls an Automatic damper system that when extra heat is needed it automatically adjusts the air intake to boost the fire and deliver more heat to your home. In addition, we have also included a Universal Filterbox to add the air filter and allow easy hookup to your home's return air system.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Twin 800 CFM blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- 6" Flue Collar
- Dual 8" diameter heat outlets
- Secondary Heat Exchanger with Firebrick Baffle for Extra Long Life
- Manual Damper system allows Fine tuning for Maximum efficiency
- Firebrick lined Firebox to boost efficiency and heating capacity