Tropical Carnival is a vitamin-nutrient fortified food and treat, all-in-one. our super premium gourmet food is specifically formulated to help parakeets thrive. We've jam-packed it with a mix of fruits, nuts, vegetables and wholesome seeds and grains. Tropical Carnival includes natural preservatives to ensure freshness, omega fatty acids, antioxidants and beneficial bacteria to help support good digestion. Your parakeet will find Tropical Carnival simply irresistible.
- A festive blend of fruits, nuts, veggies, & seeds!
- Advanced, nutritionally enhanced daily diet
- Wholesome seeds, grains, and Zoo-Vital biscuits
- Ingredients: Canary Seed, White Proso Millet, Oat Groats, Red Millet, Wheat, Peanuts, Safflower Seeds, Sunflower Hearts (Hulled Sunflower Seeds), Flaxseed, Canola Seed, Rice, Dried Carrots, Dried Papaya, Dried Pineapple, Dried Strawberries, Dried Cranberry, Dried Lentils, Dried Sweet Potato, Dried Peas, Dried Banana, Dried Coconut, Wheat Flour, Ground Corn, Ground Oats, Corn Gluten Meal, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Soybean Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dicalcium Phosphate, Brewers Dried Yeast, Calcium Carbonate, Menhaden Fish Oil (Source of DHA & Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Fructooligosaccharide, L-Lysine, Salt, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Choline Chloride, Manganese Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, DL-Methionine, Zinc Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Dried Pediococcus acidilactici Fermentation Product, Biotin, Folic Acid, Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Rosemary Extract, Natural and Artificial Orange Flavor, Colors Added (Titanium Dioxide, Beta-Carotene, Red 40, Blue 1, Yellow 5 and Yellow 6) and Sulfur Dioxide (a preservative).
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 12.5% Crude Fat (min) 7.5% Crude Fiber (max) 8.5% Moisture (max) 12.0% Calcium (min) 0.15% Calcium (max) 0.65% Phosphorus (min) 0.35% Vitamin A (min) 3,000 IU/kg Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min) 0.15% Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min) 0.03% Pedioococcus acidilactici (min) 7,500,000 CFU/lb Contains a source of viable, naturally occurring microorganisms.