The ball end design of the TEKTON 9-pc. Long Arm Ball Hex Key Wrench Set allows up to a 25-degree entry angle so you can easily reach around obstructions. It features the most common Metric hex wrench sizes to remove and install most socket cap screws found in cars, furniture, equipment, and more. The versatile long arm/short arm design offers extra reach on one end, and extra leverage on the other. Made from heat treated chrome vanadium steel, these wrenches will deliver years of consistent performance. Precisely-sized ends are chamfered to slide easily into fastener, reducing wear on the wrench and damage to fastener head. The unique hinged storage case opens flat, making it easier to get wrenches in and out, and is color coded so you always know which set to choose.
- Heat treated chrome vanadium steel with black-oxide finish
- Precisely-sized, chamfered ends insert smoothly into fastener head, reducing wear
- Red color-coded housing for instant identification of Metric sized hex keys
- Hinged case opens flat, making it easier to get wrenches in and out
- High visibility sizes marked on case for fast size selection
- Long arm wrenches provide extra reach and greater torque
- Ball hex ends allow up to a 25-degree entry angle to reach around obstructions