TEKTON Ratcheting Combination Wrenches offer the speed and ease of a ratcheting box end that stays continuously engaged with fasteners, eliminating the need to re-fit after each turn.
- 6-point opening provides a sure, snug fit on hex-shaped fasteners so you can apply maximum torque without slipping off, saving aggravation and your knuckles
- To prevent round-off, the box-end opening contacts and applies force to the flat sides of fastener heads rather than the corners
- Equipped with a 72-tooth ratchet gear that needs just 5 degrees of swing arc to reach the next tooth position - it is fast and efficient when there is not much room to move
- Open-end is angled 15 degrees, allowing the wrench to be flipped over with each rotation to engage the fastener twice as often when you are working in tight spaces Includes a roll-up storage pouch with a tailored cover that keeps wrenches from sliding out when you are on the move
- To prevent scratches on finished surfaces, the pouch has fabric hanging loops rather than metal grommets