Smoothly tapered down to fine tips, the TEKTON 6 in. Long Nose Pliers reach into tight spaces, grip small parts, and bend wire. Designed to pull, push, and twist without slipping, the cross-cut teeth apply even pressure and equal grip in any direction. Opposing twin blades cut copper, aluminum, and soft steel wire. Slim, comfortable, nonslip grips are easy to handle and won't get in your way.
- Long, tapered nose with fine tips fits in tight spaces, grips small parts, and bends wire
- Cross-cut teeth grip evenly in any direction
- Twin-blade wire cutter snips copper, aluminum, and soft steel wire
- Slim, nonslip grips are comfortable and easy to handle
- Made from high-strength chrome vanadium steel