Made of solid brass, the double-faced head of the TEKTON 32 oz. Jacketed Fiberglass Brass Hammer delivers a sure strike to steel and iron parts without sparking or damage to the part. For automotive repairs, machine setup and tear down, and assembly applications, it safely drives pins, seats bushings, loosens stuck pieces, and positions parts. Soft and malleable, it won't chip like a hardened hammer and by controlling rebound it puts more energy into the workpiece and reduces the possibility of dangerous glancing blows. Virtually unbreakable, the high-strength, lightweight fiberglass handle core is wrapped with a tough, impact-absorbing poly jacket that prevents damage caused by missed strikes. The soft and comfortable rubber grip has an aggressive, anti-slip tread pattern that gives you sure control.
- Double-faced, non-sparking solid brass head won't damage steel or iron parts
- High-strength fiberglass handle is protected by an impact-resistant poly jacket
- Soft and comfortable rubber grip provides sure, nonslip control
- Permanent head-to-handle epoxy bond will not loosen over time
- Made for automotive, machine, and assembly applications
- TEKTON Always Guaranteed
- CALIFORNIA WARNING: This product contains chemicals, including lead, known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please wash your hands after use.
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping