Stored in a convenient folding case, the TEKTON 30-pc. Hex Key Set offers the most common inch and metric hex wrench sizes to remove and install most socket cap screws found in cars, furniture, equipment, and more. The versatile long arm/short arm design offers extra reach on one end and extra leverage on the other. Made from heat-treated steel, these wrenches will deliver years of consistent performance. Precisely sized ends are chamfered to slide easily into fastener, reducing wear on the wrench and damage to fastener head. The unique hinged storage case opens flat, making it easier to get wrenches in and out, and has high-visibility size markings for fast size selection.
- Heat-treated steel with black-oxide finish
- Precisely sized, chamfered ends insert smoothly into fastener head, reducing wear
- Hinged storage case opens flat, making it easier to get wrenches in and out
- High-visibility sizes marked on case for fast size selection
- Long arm wrenches provide extra reach and greater torque
- Always Guaranteed
- Set Includes
- 15-pc. Long arm hex key wrenches (Inch): 0.028, 0.035, 0.050, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8 in.
- 15-pc. Short arm hex key wrenches (Metric): 0.7, 0.9, 1.3, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 10mm