Made in the U.S.A of premium flexible rubber, the TEKTON 50 ft. x 3/8 in. I.D. Rubber Air Hose delivers superior performance in extreme conditions. It stays soft and easy to work with, even at a frigid 40 degrees F below zero. At temperatures as high as 190 degrees F, spiral yarn reinforcing prevents heat-related wall failures like swelling or bubbling.
- Flexible rubber stays soft and easy to work with even at -40 degrees F
- Spiral yarn reinforcement prevents wall failures at temperatures up to 190 degrees F
- Solid brass connectors never corrode and seal better than aluminum, steel, or zinc
- Bend restrictors relieve strain and prevent kinks in the high-stress area near hose ends
- TEKTON Always Guaranteed
- CALIFORNIA WARNING: This product contains chemicals, including lead, known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please wash your hands after use.
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping