Outfitted with one 1/4 in. NPT female end and one 1/4 in. NPT male end that swivels 360 degrees, the TEKTON 10 ft. x 3/8 in. I.D. Rubber Lead-In Air Hose connects air tools to line hoses or air hose reels. Acting in part as a sacrificial piece, it protects longer, more valuable hoses from intense wear, greatly extending their service life. Its swivel end gives the tool extra range of motion to prevent the hose from getting twisted and tangled as you move around and change positions. Solid brass end connectors never corrode and seal better against leaking than aluminum, steel, or zinc.
- Sacrificial hose absorbs intense wear at tool connection to protect more valuable parts of the system
- Flexible rubber stays soft and easy to work with even at -40 degrees F
- Spiral yarn reinforcement prevents wall failures at temperatures up to 190 degrees F
- Solid brass connectors never corrode and seal better than aluminum, steel, or zinc
- TEKTON Always Guaranteed
- CALIFORNIA WARNING: This product contains chemicals, including lead, known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please wash your hands after use.
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping