Get awesome access with the TEKTON 3/8 in. Drive Swivel Head Ratchet. Made for tight spots, its round head swivels continously 270 degrees to find the perfect angle of attack and its 72-tooth ratchet needs only 5 degrees of swing arc to operate. Made from premium quality chrome molybdenum steel, it is protected from rust and corrosion by a tough, chrome plated finish. Sockets lock onto the quick-release drive tang so you donÃªt have to worry about dropping them. Two-material molded handle has soft rubber grips for non-slip control, even with greasy hands. The ratchet meets or exceeds ANSI performance and dimensional standards.
- Round head swivels 270-degrees to any drive angle
- 72-tooth ratchet needs only 5-degree swing arc
- Lock-on, quick-release drive tang prevents dropped sockets
- Forged and heat treated chrome molybdenum steel construction
- Corrosion-resistant fully polished chrome plated finish
- Comfortable molded handle with soft, non-slip grip