Tighten and loosen hex-shaped fasteners without stripping them with the TEKTON 3/8 in. Drive x 8 mm Hex Bit Socket. To resist slipping and reduce wear, the chamfered tip is precisely sized to insert smoothly into fastener heads. Detent notches in the drive end securely lock onto a ratchet or extension to keep sockets from dropping or sticking in hard-to-reach fasteners. The premium chrome vanadium steel bit has a black oxide finish that can't chip or flake, allowing it to maintain a tight size tolerance. Corrosion-resistant and easy to clean, the socket is forged from chrome vanadium steel with a mirror chrome-plated finish. Size markings are permanently roll stamped for quick identification and organization.
- Precisely sized, chamfered tip inserts smoothly into fastener heads, reducing wear
- Detent notches in drive end lock onto ratchets and extensions
- Premium chrome vanadium steel bit has a black oxide finish that can't chip or flake
- Socket is forged from chrome vanadium steel with a mirror chrome-plated finish
- Size markings are permanently roll stamped
- Always Guaranteed