Enjoy the premium performance and refined features of the TEKTON 3/8 in. Drive Low Profile Polished Ratchet. The slim oval head (up to 25% thinner than standard) and fine, 72-tooth gearing (just 5 degrees of swing arc) are great in tight spaces. Sockets lock onto the quick-release drive tang so you donÃªt have to worry about dropping them. ItÃªs made from the highest quality chrome vanadium steel, chrome plated for ultimate corrosion-resistance and cleanability, and fully polished to a gleaming mirror finish. But, itÃªs whatÃªs on the inside that counts, and the tough chrome moly gear at its heart delivers torque performance that easily exceeds ANSI standards. The handle has a solid, square profile with softly rounded corners and a contoured shape for incredible comfort.
- Low-profile oval head and compact size are made for tight work spaces
- Fine, 72-tooth ratchet needs only 5-degree swing arc
- Lock-on, quick-release drive tang prevents dropped sockets
- High-strength chrome vanadium steel handle and chrome moly steel ratchet gear
- Corrosion-resistant fully polished chrome plated finish
- Square handle profile with rounded corners and a comfortable, contoured shape
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards