Reach over, under, or around whatever is in the way with the TEKTON 3/8 in. Drive Flex Head Bent Handle Ratchet. This tricked out problem solver is packed with features that make working in tight, confined areas a whole lot easier. Set the 180 degree flex head at one of seven detent positions for the best approach angle. An extra long 11 in. handle extends your reach and has a 25 degree offset to get around obstacles and save your knuckles. For narrow spaces it's hard to beat the 72-tooth ratchet, needing just 5 degrees of swing arc to operate. Inside, large dual pawls grip main ratchet gear with multiple teeth, increasing torque output. Direction of drive is changed with just a flick of the thumb lever switch. Made from the highest quality chrome vanadium steel, it is protected by a mirror polished chrome plated finish for ultimate corrosion-resistance and cleanability.
- Ultimate all-access design reaches around whatever is in the way
- 180 degree flex head can be positioned at 7 different angles
- Extra long 11 inch bent handle features a 25 degree offset
- Fine, 72-tooth ratchet needs only 5-degree swing arc
- High-strength chrome vanadium steel handle and chrome moly steel ratchet gear
- Fully polished chrome plated finish protects for years
- Round handle profile with smooth, comfortable contours