The TEKTON 3/8 in. Drive Stubby Low Profile Ratchet is designed to navigate tight spaces. When there's not much room, it deftly gets in and gets it done with a slim oval head (up to 25% thinner than standard), short-handled compact size, and fine 72-tooth gearing (just 5 degrees of swing arc). Sockets lock onto the quick-release drive tang so you don't have to worry about dropping them. It's made from the highest quality chrome vanadium steel, chrome plated for ultimate corrosion-resistance and cleanability, and fully polished to a gleaming mirror finish. But, it]s what's on the inside that counts, and the tough chrome moly gear at its heart delivers torque performance that easily exceeds ANSI standards. Thin and sleek, the beautifully tapered handle is incredibly comfortable.
- Low-profile oval head and compact size are made for tight work spaces
- Fine, 72-tooth ratchet needs only 5-degree swing arc
- Lock-on, quick-release drive tang prevents dropped sockets
- High-strength chrome vanadium steel handle and chrome moly steel ratchet gear
- Corrosion-resistant fully polished chrome plated finish
- Thin, sleek handle profile, smoothly tapered for comfortable grip
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards