Built for use with impact tools, these TEKTON 3/8 in. drive shallow impact sockets fit in tight spaces effortlessly break free 12-point fasteners commonly found in European cars. TEKTON impact sockets efficiently transfer torque from impact wrench to fastener, loosening the most stubborn nuts and bolts. Made from high-strength chrome vanadium steel, our impact sockets are more resistant to drive end round out than standard impact sockets, resulting in a longer useable life.
- TEKTON impact sockets meet or exceed ANSI performance standards
- The high-torque, 12-point socket grips the broad, flat sides of nuts and bolts, not just the corners, so there's no need to worry about stripping fastener head or damaging socket
- The shallow socket design allows access to fasteners in tight spaces
- Even in low light, the high-contrast, permanent laser etched size markings are easy-to-read
- The customized red TEKTON case can be stored in a tool chest or carried to your job site
- Molded size markings keeps set organized and identifies any missing sockets
- 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, in.
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping