Built for use with impact tools, these TEKTON 3/8 in. and 1/2 in. drive deep impact sockets effortlessly break free rusty suspension and exhaust bolts, quickly remove stuck lug nuts, and loosen crank bolts with ease. TEKTON impact sockets efficiently transfer torque from impact wrench to fastener, loosening the most stubborn nuts and bolts. Made from high-strength chrome vanadium steel, our impact sockets are more resistant to drive end round out than standard impact sockets, resulting in a longer useable life.
- TEKTON impact sockets meet or exceed ANSI performance standards
- The high-torque, 6-point socket grips the broad, flat sides of nuts and bolts, not just the corners, so there's no need to worry about stripping fastener head or damaging socket
- An extra-deep broach in the deep sockets enables you to access the entire length of fasteners
- Even in low light, the high-contrast, permanent laser etched size markings are easy-to-read
- The customized red TEKTON case can be stored in a tool chest or carried to your job site
- Molded size markings keeps set organized and identifies any missing sockets
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping