To cut cast iron, steel, brass, bronze, copper and aluminum when a torch or saw won't do, use the TEKTON 3/4 in. Long Cold Chisel. The generous 12 in. length reaches past obstructions and into narrow spaces that standard chisels can't while still offering the room for you to grip it with your whole hand. It neatly cuts off rivet heads and rusted bolts and cleans up after drilling or welding by removing burrs, waste and slag. Made from premium high-carbon steel, each chisel is individually heat treated. This carefully controlled process creates a strong, hardened cutting edge while maintaining the temper of the striking end, allowing it to absorb hammer blows without chipping. Rough ground after forging, the blade is sharpened a second time after heat treating, producing a keen, high-performance cutting edge.
- Cuts bolts, rods and rivets, cleans off waste and slag and shapes cast iron, steel, brass, bronze, copper and aluminum
- Forged and machined from premium high-carbon steel
- Rough ground after forging, a second sharpening after heat treating produces a high-performance cutting edge
- Individual heat treatment allows the right balance of a hardened edge with a softer striking end
- Classic natural finish has a dry-touch rust-preventative coating
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping