Take big, powerful swings with the 16 in. framer-length TEKTON 22 oz. Jacketed Fiberglass Magnetic Head Rip Hammer and experience superior performance. Its advanced one-piece handle is constructed of three materials molded together. Made from high-strength fiberglass, the core is lightweight, virtually unbreakable, and keeps stinging vibrations away from your hands. To protect it from missed strikes, the core is wrapped with a tough, impact-absorbing poly jacket. Inspired by classic axe handles, the anti-slip shape and soft, comfortable rubber grips are actually important safety features. They work together to stay correctly positioned in your hand, greatly reducing fatigue that can cause loss of control. To avoid skipping or glancing blows, the large, round face has a cross-milled pattern that bites into nail heads. It also has a built-in magnetic nail slot that can hold a nail for you, letting you start and drive it with one hand while positioning work pieces with the other. With sharpened chisel ends, the straight claw gets into tight spaces to pry boards apart, pierces and pulls off drywall and plaster, and slides under nail heads to pull them out.
- 16 in. framer length lets you take big, powerful swings while the anti-slip, axe-inspired handle stays correctly positioned in your hand
- High-strength fiberglass handle is protected by an impact-resistant poly jacket
- Cross milled face grips nail heads to reduce glancing blows and features a magnetic nail-starting slot
- Sharpened straight claw pries apart boards, demolishes drywall, and pulls nails
- Permanent head-to-handle epoxy bond will not loosen over time
- TEKTON Always Guaranteed
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping