Experience the superior performance of the TEKTON 20 oz. Jacketed Fiberglass Magnetic Head Rip Hammer. Its advanced one-piece handle is constructed of three materials molded together. Made from high-strength fiberglass, the core is lightweight, virtually unbreakable, and keeps stinging vibrations away from your hands. To protect it from missed strikes, the core is wrapped with a tough, impact-absorbing poly jacket. Inspired by classic axe handles, the anti-slip shape and soft, comfortable rubber grips are actually important safety features. They work together to stay correctly positioned in your hand, greatly reducing fatigue that can cause loss of control. For extra speed, the built-in magnetic nail slot can hold a nail for you, letting you start and drive it with one hand while positioning work pieces with the other. With sharpened chisel ends, the straight claw gets into tight spaces to pry boards apart, pierces and pulls off drywall and plaster, and slides under nail heads to pull them out.
- High-strength fiberglass handle is protected by an impact-resistant poly jacket
- Anti-slip, axe-inspired handle with soft rubber grips, stays correctly positioned in your hand
- Magnetic slot holds nail so you can start it and drive it with one hand
- Sharpened straight claw pries apart boards, demolishes drywall, and pulls nails
- Permanent head-to-handle epoxy bond will not loosen over time
- Always Guaranteed