Designed for working in tight spaces, the TEKTON 2-piece Stubby Screwdriver Set has unique and compact three-sided handles. When you have limited room, they make the most of awkward hand positions by giving you loads of leverage to break stubborn fasteners free and extra control to turn and tighten them. The blades are made of premium chrome molybdenum steel and are strengthened through an exacting heat treating process. Rather than a layer of plating, the steel surface of the blades is directly treated with a hot black oxide finish - the same process used to protect firearms. This finish can't flake off, and it preserves the precisely sized tips for an exact fit in fasteners over time. The butt ends have a clear size marking that is easy to identify in your tool belt or chest drawer.
- Unique and compact three-sided handles give you the leverage for maximum torque in tight spaces
- Premium alloy steel blades have precisely sized tips for an exact fit in fasteners
- Protective black oxide finish can't flake off like plated finishes
- Size marking on butt ends is easy to identify in tool belt or drawer
- Handle profile resists rolling on inclines up to 20 degrees
- (1) Slotted:
- 1/4 x 1-1/2 in.
- (1) Phillips:
- #2 x 1-1/2 in.