The solid rubber head of the TEKTON 16 oz. Fiberglass Handle White Rubber Mallet delivers a softened strike, protecting parts from damage, and won't leave scuff marks. Whether it's soft or hardwoods used in construction, cabinetry, and furniture or the chrome, aluminum, and magnesium parts on cars, trucks, and motorcycles, you can safely apply persuasion without hurting sensitive finishes or surfaces. Made from high-strength, lightweight fiberglass, the virtually unbreakable handle core naturally dampens stinging vibrations. A poly jacket completely surrounds and protects the core, absorbing the impact of any missed strikes. The soft, non-slip rubber grip is the ultimate in comfort, and since it is a directly integrated piece of the handle, it can never pull loose like hammers that use a push-on grip.
- Double-faced, non-marking solid white rubber head delivers a softened, positive strike
- High-strength fiberglass handle core helps absorb vibrations
- Exterior poly jacket protects handle core from missed strikes
- Soft and comfortable, non-slip rubber grip
- Made for construction, woodworking, metal forming, and automotive applications
- Always Guaranteed