Made from premium-quality chrome vanadium steel with a mirror chrome plated finish, TEKTON Combination Wrenches offer a precise fit, superior performance, and extra length for extended reach and increased torque. Perfect for tight spots, the 12-point box end fits on fasteners at more angles and is offset 15 degrees, creating knuckle-saving clearance. Its high-torque design grips flat sides of fastener heads, not just the corners, to prevent round off. The open end is also ideal for limited spaces. A 15-degree angle allows it to be flipped over with each rotation, doubling the number of access points and reducing the working swing arc.
- Extra length offers extended reach and increased torque
- Wrench openings are precisely sized for an exact fit
- Open end is angled 15 degrees for work in tight spaces
- 12-point box end is offset 15 degrees, creating clearance for fingers
- Premium quality chrome vanadium steel is protected by a mirror chrome plated finish