Cut copper, aluminum, steel wire, metal bands, and small nails with the TEKTON 11 in. 30-Degree Offset High-Leverage Cutting Pliers. Offset to a 30-degree angle for better access and positioning, the opposing twin blades make a clean, even cut through insulated and non-insulated wire in solid, stranded, or braided forms. The combination of extra long handles and a rivet positioned closer to the blades delivers loads of leverage and cutting power for harder materials in heavier gauges. For superior performance and a long life, blades are ground to a keen edge and hardened by an induction heat-treating process. Slim, comfortable, nonslip grips are easy to handle and won't get in your way.
- Cut copper, aluminum, and steel wire (solid, stranded, or braided), metal bands, and small nails
- High-leverage jaws and long handles deliver more cutting power with less effort
- Twin blades are induction hardened for superior performance
- Slim, nonslip grips are comfortable and easy to handle
- Made from high-strength chrome vanadium steel