Designed for use with either hand, the versatile TEKTON 10 in. Straight Pattern Tin Snips makes straight cuts or wide, curving cuts to the left or right. With a 2-1/4 in. cut length, they can handle up to 22 gauge cold rolled steel or 26 gauge stainless steel. For smooth, consistent performance and longer service life, cutting edges are precisely ground and hardened with a high-frequency process. Soft, two-layer, non-slip grips ease hand stress letting you comfortably exert more force and work longer without fatigue. Made from high-strength forged and heat treated carbon steel, these snips meet or exceed all related ANSI/ASME standards.
- Cuts straight or in wide curves
- High strength forged and heat treated carbon steel
- Precision-ground cutting edges are high frequency treated to increase hardness and durability
- Soft, two-layer, non-slip handle grips for extra comfort
- Designed for use with either left or right hand
- Meets or Exceeds ANSI/ASME Standards
- Always Guaranteed