Versatile and agile, the TEKTON 1/4 in. Drive Flex Polished Ratchet is made for tight spaces and limited-access work areas. With a detent stop in 9 positions, you can set the oval head at the best angle to reach over or around obstructions. When there's not much room, the fine, 72-tooth ratchet gear really comes through, needing just a 5 degree swing arc to operate. And no matter what crazy space you are working in, sockets and extensions lock onto the quick-release drive tang so you never have to worry about dropping them. It's made from the highest quality chrome vanadium steel, chrome plated for ultimate corrosion-resistance and cleanability, and fully polished to a gleaming mirror finish. But, it's what's on the inside that counts, and the tough chrome moly gear at its heart delivers torque performance that easily exceeds ANSI standards. The comfortable handle has a classic round profile and smoothly contoured shape.
- 9-position flex oval head
- Fine, 72-tooth ratchet needs only 5-degree swing arc
- Lock-on, quick-release drive tang prevents dropped sockets
- High-strength chrome vanadium steel handle and chrome moly steel ratchet gear
- Corrosion-resistant fully polished chrome plated finish
- Round handle profile with smooth contours for a comfortable grip
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards