To cut cast iron, steel, brass, bronze, copper, and aluminum when a torch or saw won't do, use the TEKTON 1/4 in. Cold Chisel. It neatly cuts off rivet heads and rusted bolts and cleans up after drilling or welding, removing burrs, waste and slag. Made from premium high carbon steel, each chisel is individually heat treated. This carefully controlled process creates a strong, hardened cutting edge while maintaining the temper of the striking end, allowing it to absorb hammer blows without chipping. Rough ground after forging, the blade is sharpened a second time after heat treating, producing a keen, high-performance cutting edge.
- Cuts bolts, rods, and rivets, cleans off waste and slag, and shapes cast iron, steel, brass, bronze, copper, and aluminum
- Forged and machined from premium, high carbon steel
- Rough ground after forging, a second sharpening after heat treating produces a high-performance cutting edge
- Individual heat treatment allows the right balance of a hardened edge with a softer striking end
- Classic natural finish has a dry-touch, rust-preventative coating
- TEKTON Always Guaranteed
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping