The TEKTON 1/2 in. Drive 24 in. Extra Long Ratchet combines precision operation with long reach and extreme muscle. It gets you out of tough situations by getting into deep, narrow spaces and breaking loose stubborn fasteners. Made from forged and heat-treated chrome vanadium steel, the smooth, fully polished, chrome plated handle gleams down to the deeply knurled, non-slip grip. Inside the oval ratchet head, the high-performance, 72-tooth, chrome moly ratchet gear safely delivers up to 5,850 in.-lb. of torque (exceeding ANSI standards by 30%) and needs only a 5-degree swing arc, making it easy to operate in tight spaces. Sockets stay locked on to the quick-release drive tang so they wonÃªt fall off or get stuck on the fastener.
- Long 24 inch handle offers extra reach and more leverage
- High-performance chrome moly ratchet gear delivers up to 5,850 inch/pounds of torque, exceeding ANSI standard by 30 percent
- 72-tooth oval head ratchet needs only 5-degree swing arc
- Lock-on, quick-release drive tang prevents dropped sockets
- Made from forged, heat treated chrome vanadium steel with fully polished, corrosion-resistant, chrome plated finish
- Deeply knurled handle for non-slip grip