Built for use with impact tools, these TEKTON 1/2 in. drive deep impact sockets effortlessly break free 12-point fasteners commonly found in European cars. TEKTON impact sockets efficiently transfer torque from impact wrench to fastener, loosening the most stubborn nuts and bolts. Made from high-strength chrome vanadium steel, our impact sockets are more resistant to drive end round out than standard impact sockets, resulting in a longer useable life. TEKTON impact sockets meet or exceed ANSI performance standards. The high-torque, 12-point socket grips the broad, flat sides of nuts and bolts, not just the corners, so there's no need to worry about stripping fastener head or damaging socket. An extra-deep broach enables you to access the entire length of fasteners.Even in low light, the high-contrast, permanent laser etched size markings are easy-to-read. The customized red TEKTON case can be stored in a tool chest or carried to your job site. Molded size markings keeps set organized and identifies any missing sockets.
- High-torque, 12-point socket design grips the flat sides of fasteners, not just the corners, preventing round-off
- Extra-deep broach accommodates longer fasteners
- High-contrast permanent laser etched size markings are easy-to-read, even in low light
- Made from forged and heat treated chrome vanadium steel with a corrosion-resistant black phosphate finish
- Meets or exceeds ANSI performance standards
- Always Guaranteed
- Set Includes
- 14-pc. 1/2 in. Drive Sockets (Inch): 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1, 1-1/16, 1-1/8, and 1-1/4 in.
- 1-pc. Storage Case