Ideal for machines, small equipment, and gun service and repairs, the TEKTON 1/16 in. Roll Pin Punch smoothly drives out or inserts hollow pins or springs without deforming them. The guide ball tip self centers for perfect alignment in pin, shoulder in full, even contact with pin wall to prevent slipping or damage. Precisely machined to a reverse taper, the tip is just a bit wider than the rest of the shaft. This eliminates the possibility of it sticking in the pin hole. Made from premium, high carbon steel, each punch is individually heat treated creating a strong, hardened tip while keeping the soft temper of the striking end, allowing it to absorb hammer blows without chipping.
- Reverse taper shaft with self-centering guide ball tip drives out or inserts hollow pins without deforming them or sticking in workpiece
- Made from premium, high carbon steel
- Straight and true, tip is precisely machined to meet exacting tolerances
- Individual heat treatment allows careful control of tip hardness and temper of striking end
- Classic natural finish has a dry-touch, rust-preventative coating
- TEKTON Always Guaranteed
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping