Modern science proves that your dog shares the DNA of the wolf. Years of domestication and excellent care have turned your dog from a short-lived potential foe to a long-lived best friend. Although their DNA remains the same and their tastes demand something of the wild, their diet should provide them with all the proper ingredients and nutrition they need to thrive. This unique formula contains a blend of animal protein sources, including wild boar, for a taste sensation that your pet will love. In addition, nutrient-rich legumes and fruits like peas, garbanzo beans, blueberries and raspberries provide antioxidants for your pet's healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give them one.
- A taste of the wild with WILD BOAR; REAL MEAT is the #1 Ingredient; optimal amino acid profile, PROTEIN rich for LEAN, STRONG MUSCLES
- High protein ingredients with added vitamins & minerals; fruits and vegetables as SUPERFOODS for hard-working ANTIOXIDANTS; fatty acid blend for SKIN & COAT
- Ingredients From Trusted, Sustainable Sources Around The World; Made With No Grain, Corn, Wheat, Filler; No Artificial Flavors, Colors, Preservatives Added
- Nutrient rich and HIGHLY DIGESTIBLE with guaranteed species-specific, PROPRIETARY PROBIOTICS that survive and thrive in the GI tract
- MADE in the USA; FAMILY OWNED & run; food made with the most scientifically advanced food safety protocols; We'd appreciate your CALL 800.342.4808
Beef, peas, garbanzo beans, lamb meal, canola oil, egg product, wild boar, ocean fish meal, pea flour, dried yeast, tomato pomace, flaxseed, natural flavor, salmon oil (a source of DHA), salt, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.
Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
Crude Protein 29.0% minimum
Crude Fat 15.0% minimum
Crude Fiber 5.0% maximum
Moisture 10.0% maximum
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 0.05% minimum
Zinc 150 mg/kg minimum
Selenium 0.35 mg/kg minimum
Vitamin E 150 IU/kg minimum
Taurine* 0.12% minimum
Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 2.4% minimum
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.3% minimum
Total Microorganisms* not less than 80,000,000 CFU/lb (Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
3,600 kcal/kg (360 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy.