Modern science proves that your puppy shares the DNA of the wolf. Years of domestication and excellent care have turned your puppy from a short-lived potential foe to a long-lived best friend. Although their DNA remains the same and their tastes demand something of the wild, feed your puppy with all the proper ingredients and nutrition they need to thrive.. This grain-free formula provides digestible energy and excellent nutrition for your growing puppy. Made with real roasted meat and a blend of protein sources, this hearty formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Vegetables and fruits deliver antioxidants to help support a healthy lifestyle. Your puppy craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give them one.
- A taste of the wild with ROASTED BISON & VENISON; REAL MEAT is #1 ingredient; optimal amino acid profile & protein rich for LEAN, STRONG MUSCLES
- HIGH quality PROTEIN recipe with smaller kibble; tailored for growing puppy; SUPERFOODS for hard-working ANTIOXIDANTS; DHA for BRAIN & VISION
- Ingredients From Trusted, Sustainable Sources Around The World; Made With No Grain, Corn, Wheat, Filler; No Artificial Flavors, Colors, Preservatives Added
- High protein ingredients with added vitamins & minerals; Nutrient rich and HIGHLY DIGESTABLE with guaranteed soecies-specific, PROPRIETARY PROBIOTICS
- MADE in the USA; FAMILY OWNED & run; food made with the most scientifically advanced food safety protocols; We'd appreciate your CALL 800.342.4808
Buffalo, lamb meal, sweet potatoes, egg product, pea protein, peas, potatoes, canola oil, tomato pomace, roasted bison, roasted venison, beef, flaxseed, potato fiber, natural flavor, ocean fish meal, salmon oil (a source of DHA), salt, DL-methionine, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, yucca schidigera extract, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid. Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
Crude Protein 28.0% minimum
Crude Fat 17.0% minimum
Crude Fiber 5.0% maximum
Moisture 10.0% maximum
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 0.05% minimum
Zinc 150 mg/kg minimum
Selenium 0.35 mg/kg minimum
Vitamin E 175 IU/kg minimum
Taurine* 0.12% minimum
Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 2.8% minimum
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.3% minimum
Total Microorganisms* not less than 80,000,000 CFU/lb (Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Profiles.
3,656 kcal/kg (364 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy.