Watch your cat play and you will soon realize that your purring friend still has many of the same behaviors of a wild cat. Years of domestication and excellent care have turned a short-lived potential foe to a long-lived companion. Feed your cat like the true carnivore they are with Taste of the Wild's Canyon River Feline Formula with Trout & Smoked Salmon. A grain-free formula with sweet potatoes and potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your active cat. Made with trout and smoked salmon, this formula offers great taste and quality fish protein. for today's healthy cat, this formula is supplemented with vegetables and fruits, providing antioxidants to support a healthy immune system and overall good health. Your cat craves tastes from their wild past. Go ahead and give them one.
- A taste of the wild with REAL TROUT is the #1 ingredient; and SMOKED SALMON; optimal amino acid profile, PROTEIN rich for LEAN, STRONG MUSCLES
- High protein ingredients with added vitamins & minerals; fruits and vegetables as SUPERFOODS for hard-working ANTIOXIDANTS; fatty acid blend for SKIN & COAT
- Ingredients From Trusted, Sustainable Sources Around The World; Made with No Grain, Corn, Wheat, Filler; No Artificial Flavors, Colors, Preservatives Added
- Nutrient rich and HIGHLY DIGESTIBLE with PROPRIETARY PROBIOTICS that survive and thrive in the GI tract; at guaranteed levels
- MADE in the USA; FAMILY OWNED & run; food made with the most scientifically advanced food safety protocols; We'd appreciate your CALL 800.342.4808
Trout, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, pea protein, potato protein, canola oil, smoked salmon, natural flavor, DL-Methionine, potassium chloride, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, zinc proteinate, vitamin E supplement, niacin, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, biotin, potassium iodide, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, manganous oxide, sodium selenite, vitamin D supplement, folic acid.
Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
Crude Protein 32.0% minimum
Crude Fat 16.0% minimum
Crude Fiber 3.0% maximum
Moisture 10.0% maximum
Zinc 120 mg/kg minimum
Selenium 0.3 mg/kg minimum
Vitamin E 150 IU/kg minimum
Taurine 0.15% minimum
Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 2.4% minimum
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.3% minimum
Total Microorganisms* not less than 80,000,000 CFU/lb (Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
3,741 kcal/kg (350 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy