Looking for a Zero Turn Mower that can do it all? The Swisher BIG MOW is the machine for you. This commercial grade 51 in. rough cut mower is American made with fabricated steel. The BIG MOW is powered by a Commercial Grade 31 HP (999cc)Kawasaki engine. Mow longer with two 4 gal. fuel tanks. Foldable roll over protection system and a seat belt is standard on the BIG MOW. The professional high back suspension seat gives the BIG MOW a smooth ride that is fully adjustable. The ergonomic Patented Rapid Response Control System makes steering the BIG MOW a breeze and keeps your arms in a comfortable position. The BIG MOW's 51 in. fabricated deck with 6 swing away duel sided cutting blades powers through tall grass, heavy undergrowth and tree saplings up to 3 inch without hesitation. The front mount deck design is a must have for mowing under low clearance obstacles and for maximum visibility of the mowing path. The frame design funnels brush into the blades, leaving a consistent clean cut. The heavy duty 3/16 in. front chain debris guard keeps the brush under the deck. The deck height adjustment is electronically controlled and tilts up for easy cleaning. The tool free hinged belt covers provide easy access to maintenance and cleanup. Large chevron tread tires keep you moving on difficult terrain and are powered by twin commercial grade Hydro Gear 3400 transmissions. When the sun relaxes the BIG MOW stays hard at work, lighting the way with dual LED headlights. Other features include cast iron blade spindles, steel floor pan, 12V adapter, hour meter, cup holder, and heavy duty, composite fenders with integrated storage and a battery compartment. The Swisher Commercial grade BIG MOW rough cut can tackle the toughest mowing jobs with its American made Commercial Grade build. Not for sale in California. Made in the USA of US & global parts.
- Patented Rapid Response Control system for improved comfort and control
- Commercial Grade 31 HP (999cc) Kawasaki Engine
- Hydro Gear 3400 transmissions and Electric PTO Warner Clutch
- Heavy duty, commercial grade cast iron blade spindles with 6 swing away blades with duel cutting edges
- 1.5 in 4.5 in selectable cutting heights
- Heavy duty 3/16 front chain debris shield
- Electric tilt up deck for easy maintenance; electric deck height adjustment from 3/4 in 5 in.
- Tool free hinged belt covers provide easy access