Safely send moles and gophers scurrying from your yard unharmed with this easy-to-use mole and gopher spike. When placed in the ground and activated, sonic pulses penetrate the soil, emitting a sound which is highly irritating to moles and gophers who are virtually blind and overly sensitive to sound and vibrations. Climate permitting, leave the sonic mole and gopher repeller in the ground to repel new generations of pests. The mole and gopher sonic spike is designed with a convenient removable battery sleeve for trouble-free battery replacement. A Spike will work for 4 - 6 months on one set of alkaline batteries. Spike must be used continuously for 7-14 days before moles and gophers start to move away from the area.
- Moles and gophers are chased away unharmed
- Spike covers up to 7,500 sq. ft.
- Sonic pulses emitted every 30 seconds
- Operates in a circular pattern, approximately 95 ft. in diameter
- Requires 3 "D" batteries (not included)