Large (6.5 in. wide) clinometer for sailboats. Made in USA. Numerals and hashmarks are engraved and hand painted for high-contrast, excellent visibility. Saturn yellow tube assembly. Brass ball rides in special damping fluid. Mounts with foam tape, provided. Shows heel angle from 50 degrees to 50 degrees. Mounts to bulkhead and aids in trimming sails for optimal speed.
- IDEAL TILT READING - Monitors tilt from -50 to 50 degrees. Brass ball rides in special damping fluid for smooth, accurate readings.
- LARGE, EASY TO READ DISPLAY - Brass ball instead of bubble included in bright Saturn yellow tube assembly. Large size and engraved/hand painted numbers make for a functional, easy-to-read display.
- SHATTERPROOF DESIGN - Tube assembly is made out of a rugged copolymer "flex tube" for ultimate durability.
- MOUNTS WITH 3M VHB TAPE - Lev-O-Gage includes a piece of 3M VHB (Very-High Bond) tape on the back for easy mounting.
- MADE IN USA - From durable, high-quality materials.