Rutland Kwik-Shot Soot Stopper turns soot into a brushable ash in free-burning, non-airtight fireplaces, wood stoves, furnaces, and boilers.
- Makes chimney cleaning easier and reduces the danger of chimney fires
- Safe to use with all types of chimneys
- Heat activated at 265°F
- Place the pre-measured, toss-in stick onto a hot bed of coals that has been burning for at least 15-20 minutes
- Most effective when used in non-air-controlled fires
- 18 month limited warranty
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping