The Rocky Men's Elements of Service Duty Boot has an athletic hiker style and an aggressive outsole to help you take on the day. When traction is a priority, this is the men's duty boot you want. Rocky gave it a rugged EVA/rubber sole that grips slippery surfaces and uneven terrain. If you have to move quickly, this hiker will give you that edge.
- Black boot is made of light and flexible cement construction so you can comfortably bend and move, and it doesn't weigh you down
- Toe and heel guards that resist abrasions and reinforce the boot where it takes the most wear
- For a comfortable fit, a nylon shank gives you arch support
- Mesh lining circulates air to your feet
- Polyurethane footbed
- Non-metallic boot, and at 5 in. tall, it's the height of a hiking boot
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping