The two-toned color scheme creates a nice distinction between the shaft and foot on these Rocky Original Ride Western boots. While the look is visually appealing, having more neutral colors (even in the stitching) allows you to wear the footwear on a daily basis. You'll appreciate that the all-around welt construction strengthens the durability of these round-toe boots and will be utterly pleased with how the hardy and smooth the full-grain leather is. If you're the type of guy who expects his boots to fit comfortably and hold up well, these Rocky Original Ride Round-Toe Western Boots may be the perfect footwear for you!
- Pull straps allow you to pull these Western boots on with ease
- Ride footbed inside - its dual-density layers contribute tremendous cushioning that will eventually mold to the shape of your feet
- Heel stabilizer ensures that you receive outstanding stability and provides additional comfort
- A forefoot propulsion pad and rear foot landing pad have been built into the structure - will intensify the amount comfort and flexibility you receive from these leather boots
- Midsole is made of wonderfully lightweight EVA - absorbs shock so your feet don't feel the full impact and helps to lessen the amount of weight that you press down throughout the day
- Tempered steel shank has been constructed into the base to ensure that your footing will remain steady and the arches of your feet receive outstanding support
- Hard-wearing Rocky Ride rubber outsole is flexible, comfortable to stand on, provides excellent traction and also topnotch oil resistance