Retriever Wholesome Harvest Beef & Brown Rice Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages of dogs, including growth of large size dogs (70 lb. or more as an adult).
- Made with simple natural ingredients
- Super premium food for dogs
- Real Beef & Brown Rice Recipe
- US Farm raised Beef is the #1 ingredient
- Natural food for dogs with added vitamins & minerals
- Natural prebiotics help support healthy digestion
- No artificial flavors or artificial preservatives
- No Poultry By-Product Meal, fillers, wheat or wheat gluten
- Real Beef & veggies your dog will love
- Made in American Facilities
- Real Beef helps support healthy organs & lean muscle mass
- Brown Rice is an excellent carbohydrate for essential B vitamins & wholesome fibers
- Peas & carrots are excellent sources of essential vitamins & minerals & help to support healthy digestion
- Beet Pulp is a wholesome fiber source that naturally provides prebiotics to help support digestion
- Chicken Fat is a rich natural Omega-6 & -3 Fatty Acids, which help to keep skin healthy & coat shiny
- Prebiotics to promote nutrient absorption & digestive health
- Essential proteins & carbohydrates help meet energy requirements for a healthy life style
- Precise blend of calcium & phosphorus help support strong teeth & bones
- Brown Rice natural fiber source for healthy digestion
- Optimal levels of Antioxidants to help support a healthy immune system
- 100% complete & balanced nutrition
Beef, Chicken Meal, Ground Rice, Soybean Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Brown Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Natural Chicken Flavor, Salt, Dehydrated Alfalfa, Potassium Chloride, Dried Peas, Fish Meal, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Sulfate, Dried Carrots, Choline Chloride, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid).
Crude Protein (min.) 26.0%
Crude Fat (min.) 14.0%
Crude Fiber (max.) 4.0%
Moisture (max.) 12.0%
Linoleic Acid (Omega-6 Fatty Acid) (min.) 1.5%
Alpha-Linolenic Acid (Omega-3 Fatty Acid) (min.) 0.1%
Eicosapentaenoic Acid + Docosahexaenoic Acid 0.05%
Calcium (min.) 1.1%
Phosphorus (min.) 0.9%
Zinc (min.) 250 MG/kg
Vitamin E (min.) 225 IU/kg
*Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (min.) 55 MG/kg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Metabolizable Energy (ME) 3564 kcal/kg; 328 kcal/cup.
Weaning: Start puppies on moistened Beef & Brown Rice as soon as they begin to nibble on solid food.
Growth: Keep mossy oak chicken & veggies before puppies at all times.
Reproduction: Food consumption may vary throughout gestation & lactation. During gestation, feed the amount to maintain the weight of the pregnant female. During lactation, feed 3 to 4 times normal intake.
Feeding rates should be adjusted upon breed type, activity, or environmental conditions.
Because Beef & Brown Rice is complete & balanced, there is no need to supplement with any vitamins, minerals, oils, scraps or any other pet food.
Adult Dog Daily Feeding Amount*
Weight Of Dog, Pounds - Feeding Amount
3 - 12 lb.: 1/2 - 1-1/4 cup
12 - 25 lb.: 1 - 1/4-2cup
25 - 50 lb.: 2 - 3-1/2 cup
50 - 100 lb.: 3-1/2 - 5-3/4cup
Over 100 lb.: 5-3/4 plus 1/2 cup for every additional 12 lb.
*Amounts based on standard 8 oz. dry measuring cup.