The perfect chainsaw for cutting firewood, as well as felling small to medium trees, the RM4218 Rebel's all-purpose design includes a gas powered 42cc engine, 18-inch bar and chain, and a die-cast chassis and pro-grade components. QuickStart technology makes it easy to rev up and go, and the side-access chain tensioner makes adjustments quick and easy too. The adjustable automatic oiler allows you to set bar and chain lubrication levels. And the five-point anti-vibration system and cushioned wrap handle improves comfort and significantly reduces hand and arm fatigue.
- Equipped with a powerful 42cc full crank 2-cycle gas powered engine with QuickStart technology for smoother and easier pull starts
- Sprocket-tipped 18-inch bar and chain so you can saw through your branches and wood with ease
- Adjustable automatic oiler to keep the bar and chain in quality condition
- Cushioned wrap handle makes this chainsaw balanced, maneuverable, and comfortable to operate
- Tool-free access to filter and spark plug for easy maintenance
- 5-point anti-vibration system
- Comes with a handy, heavy-duty carrying case, and 2-cycle engine oil