Use the correct size file guide and file your saw chain with the Remington Chainsaw 5/32 in. Saw Chain File and Filing Guide. Press file guide so it rides on both cutter top plate and depth gauge, with guide marks in line with the length of the chain. Be sure file is tight in file guide groove.
- Be sure file is tight in file guide groove
- File all cutters on 1 side
- Move to other side of chain and file all cutters opposite to complete sharpening
- File all cutters identically
- File at a 90-degree angle for optimal results
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping