A must have for camping, hiking, boating, or anything outdoors, EPA approved PS Products Guard Alaska Bear Repellent is designed to protect campers, hikers, and outdoor adventurers from bears and all other types of dangerous wildlife. Developed in 1983 and EPA-approved as the only bear spray that serves as a repellent for all bear species. The proper use of bear repellent will reduce human injuries caused by bears, reduce the number of grizzly bears killed in self-defense, and help promote the recovery and survival of the grizzly bear. Developed and tested in the wilds of Alaska.
- Designed to provide maximum range, safety and emergency protection from all kinds of bears and other aggressive wildlife
- Approved for all species of bear - black, brown, grizzly
- Range of 20 ft.
- Container empties in about 9 seconds
- 9 oz. spray can
- Maximum Capacity Safety Cap to prevent accidental discharge
- Environmentally safe and EPA-approved
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping