Refilling your propane tank at your local Tractor Supply is convenient and economical:
- Sold by the gallon
- Tractor Supply only charges for the fuel we put in your tank. Get as much (or as little) as you need
- No hidden fees. No minimum amount. No flat fee. No purge fee.
- Convenient availability with weekend and evening hours
- We fill tanks up to 100 lb. (25 gal.), including for RV tanks
- You keep your tank, we fill to the maximum legal limit and we only charge for the number of gallons we fill
- Exchange tanks are not filled to the maximum legal limit, 20 lb. tanks often contain only 15 lb. of fuel.
- With exchange, you lose any fuel left in the tank
NOTE: The following tank types must be inspected for safety: Grill tanks, RV/Campers, and Heaters
NOTE: Price may vary by store. Please check your Tractor Supply Company store for availability.
Please consult your local laws and regulations about safely transporting propane