Equipped with a powerful Briggs & Stratton V-Twin cylinder 22 HP engine, robust 46 in. reinforced steel deck with 2 cutting blades and rugged steel frame, the Poulan PRO PX46Z zero-turn mower is powerful and efficient. It has a dual hydrostatic EZT drive system; ergonomic, easy-to-operate steering lap bars with foam-padded grips; and 18 in. rear tires for optimal driving control, superior comfort, smooth riding and fast ground speeds. An electric clutch engages mower blades with a simple flip of a switch and 3 anti-scalp deck wheels reduce the risk of damaging your lawn when mowing uneven terrain. Other convenient features include a maintenance and service reminder, comfortable 15 in. mid-back seat and a built-in cup holder. This mower is great for large yards 2 acres and more and, with hassle-free maneuvering around obstacles like trees, shrubs and flower beds and top speeds of 6 MPH, it's capable of cutting up to 2.4 acres per hr.
- 46 in. SteelGuard vented deck is vented for better air flow and has a welded reinforcement bar for added durability
- Powerful 22 HP twin cylinder engine for smooth and cooler running
- Electric Clutch for easy mower blade engagement
- Ideal for up to 2 acres or more of flat terrain
- 15 in. high back seat for added comfort
- Spring-assisted deck for easy use
- Generous 3.5 gal. fuel tank